145 Jean-Jacques Lussier
Building code: LMX
Lamoureux Hall, linked to Montpetit Hall by an elevated pedestrian walkway, houses the Faculty of Education and the School of Psychology. Construction began in 1976 and was completed in 1978. The education complex was named for René Lamoureux, who founded the Ottawa École normale School (later the University of Ottawa Teachers’ College) in 1927.