Colonel By Hall

Colonel By Hall

161 Louis Pasteur
Building Code: CBY

Colonel By Hall, inaugurated in 1970, is now home to the Faculty of Engineering. Erected at a cost of over $9 million, the complex provided badly needed space for the growing engineering department. Just south of the other science buildings, Colonel By Hall overlooks the Rideau Canal. It sits on part of a parcel of land originally granted to Lieutenant-Colonel John By, the engineer who supervised construction of the canal between 1826 and 1832. The hall also houses the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, the Civil Engineering Department, the Mechanical Engineering Department, and the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

Service Place
Printer C03A
Study Lounge C03A
Study Lounge A04
Faculty Lounge A03
Round Table 4th Floor
Round Table 5th Floor
Cafeteria Beside A02
Microwave A05
Vending Machine 00 Level
Vending Machine 5th Floor
Computer Lab B102
Computer Lab B105
Computer Lab B109A
Computer Lab B109B
Computer Lab B109C
Back to top